- Beige/ebony GG fabric with cocoa leather trim.
- Antiqued golden hardware.
- Single non-adjustable strap wit studded interlocking G detail; 6 7/10″ drop.
- Zip-top closure.
- Inside, cotton linen lining, zip, cell phone, and PDA pockets.
- 11″H x 13 4/5″W x 5 1/2″D.
- Made in Italy.
In 1921 Florence, a craftsman named Guccio Gucci opened his store to sell leather goods, and a legend was born. Over the decades, people around the world have admired and appreciated works from the House of Gucci—whether it’s women’s ready-to-wear, men’s designs, children’s clothes, accessories, handbags, shoes, or fragrances. Today, designer Frida Giannini holds the reins of this venerable Italian line.